Sunday, June 8, 2008

George Peeing

I'm sorry the camera is sideways. I didn't realize I couldn't just rotate it like I do with photos. I now realize how stupid that is. Well I didn't until Nick opened my eyes. By the way, I can't use that expression without wanting to sing that Aladdin song. I can show you the world! Shining, shimmering splendor... tell me princess now when will you last let your heart decide. I can OPEN YOUR EYES! Show you wonder, by wonder... over, sideways and under on this magic carpet ride... a whole new world... (Don't you dare close your eyes!). And yes, I can keep going.

[23:17] absinthesucre: I shot a video of it
[23:17] absinthesucre: hahaha
[23:17] absinthesucre: not of him pooping
[23:17] nick mah lik: yeah singing?
[23:17] absinthesucre: but of him singing as he peed, i just shot the door
[23:17] absinthesucre: yeah
[23:17] absinthesucre: except it's side ways
[23:17] nick mah lik: avant garde
[23:17] nick mah lik: film
[23:17] absinthesucre: haha or i was an idiot and thought that i could rotate it like I do photos
[23:18] nick mah lik: haha really?
[23:18] absinthesucre: ... maybe
[23:18] absinthesucre: shut up
[23:18] nick mah lik: thats funnier than the singing thing
[23:18] absinthesucre: SHUT UP! listen, once you get used to handling the camera a certain way...
[23:18] absinthesucre: i hate you

Thanks NICK! Try to ignore my mother babbling on in the background and just listen to George... singing. Yes.


No comments: